We all are aware of the most common tasks we perform on the World Wide Web like emailing. Shopping, Social networking. Reading. Finding directions. Banking etc. We do these things every single week or some people perform on a daily basis.
As a web designer, I want my user to have the best experience on the web. We at iMediadesigns, researching the standards and practices that we know will make your experience on the Web outstanding.But may be the browser you are using limiting your potential.so we are here to help you improving your experience on the web.
Your Browser Is Too Old
We use a web browser to access the web pages on a system. Without a web browser, we cannot view or access any website. That is why we might installed some programs that help us to access those web pages.one of them is Internet explorer, a Web browser made by Microsoft.
Over the past 17 years, this has been the most popular Web browser, which is currently at version 9, and version 10 is supposed to be officially released sometime this year. But I am sure many of you are not using IE9—most Web users that use Microsoft’s browser are still using a less stable, insecure, slow version of IE.
So we suggest you upgrade to a different browser. To help you upgrade, we recommend some tips for you to consider.
But before we start to explore other browsers, here we will discuss reasons why older browsers like IE7 and IE8 aren’t as good.
What’s wrong with Old Browsers?
- Old browsers (especially Internet Explorer versions 6, 7, and 8) are less stable, and much more vulnerable to viruses, spyware, malware, and other security issues.
- OLD BROWSERS ARE SLOW AND MORE LIKELY TO CRASH
Second, they are very slow. As Web page has to perform a number of different tasks to improve the website functionality. Old browsers do not perform these tasks with the same speed as new browsers. This may disturb your user experience and can sometimes cause your browser to crash or freeze.
- OLD BROWSERS CAN’T DISPLAY MANY NEW WEBSITES
- Fourth, Websites will neither look nor function in the same way in old browsers like IE8.
New Browser Options
Now that you understand why it’s highly recommended to upgrade an old browser, you can easily switch to one of these browsers.
In May 2012, it has become the most popular browser in the world (compared to IE, all versions combined). Chrome was first released in 2008.
Firefox has been the main competitor to Internet Explorer since the mid-2000’s.
Opera isn’t used as much, but it has been around since the mid-90s. Opera has always been at the forefront of browser innovation and supports many of the latest technologies and features that make websites faster and more feature-rich.
This is the same browser that’s commonly used on iPhones and iPads. Safari’s features are very similar to Google’s Chrome and has been around since 2003.
Why Are New Browsers Better?
The browsers listed above have a number of advantages over older browsers, including:
- Far fewer instances of crashing or freezing.
- Much more secure from a virus, malware, and browser-hijacking attacks.
- Much faster page-loading.
- Larger page-viewing area.
- Unlike IE9 and the upcoming IE10, they can be installed on Windows XP.
- Automatically update to the latest version, or will notify you to download an update.
- A variety of useful optional plugins and add-ons that add extra features to improve Web browsing.
There are many reasons to upgrade your old browser so start upgrading your browser try something new which is easy to install and improve web design functionality on the web.it will definitely make your experience safer, faster, and much more beautiful than on old browsers.
iMediadesigns is a reputed web design and development agency placed at Toronto that helps the brand create unique identity and successful marketing campaigns.